Carbon Dioxide is the trusted non-conductive clean agent and is most effective for dealing with electric equipment fires. CO2 is suitable for use on Class B and Class C fires.
TYPICAL USES: For protecting sensitive electronic equipment in offices, classrooms, churches, parking garages and hotel/motel assembly halls and guest areas.
For protecting sensitive electronic equipment in businesses such as retail stores, light manufacturing facilities, research facilities, auto dealerships, vehicle/aircraft/marine service centers and manufacturing processes such as painting, dipping, and coating. Not UL Listed or suitable for use on fires involving cooking oil and grease. Recommended for use on sensitive electronic equipment.